Thursday, July 7, 2011

Note from the Management

     Sorry for the lack of content, folks.  I've been stuck on bed rest for most of the past two weeks.  And, since part of my bed rest instructions was to have "no stress", my husband sneakily changed settings on the router so I couldn't log in to the internet on my laptop.  (Even worse, my kids took his side of the "no stress" argument and tattled on me every time I tried to use the desktop- "Papa! She's out of beeeeed!"- or anytime I managed to sneak my cell phone into the bedroom with me- "Papa! She's twittering on her cell phone again!")

One of the many bracelets I've worn in the past 10 days.  Difficult to find clothes worthy of this lovely accessory.

     I'm hoping to be back up and blogging full time again by next Monday (can't wait for Design Star!) or as soon as I'm allowed up for more than twenty minutes without being babysat by my 11 year old. ("Papa!!!  She reaching for the SPRAYYYY PAIIINT!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read every comment posted, so please feel free to tell me what you're thinking.