Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Playing Hooky

     With only a few days left until Napoleon heads home and we start up yet another homeschooling year, I took a few days off to spend some quality time with the kids. 

     So far we've headed to the local lakefront beach, took a hike through ..an old-growth forest, and baked a lot of goodies.  I've got a Girl's Day planned for Napoleon and I- she needs to be measured for her uniforms and *ahem* other things that have suddenly appeared this summer.  Chaos and I are going to have a picnic up a tree.  Even little Doc has expressed his "perfect day"- watching Ponyo and eating ramen with ham in a living room fort.  Even Hubby is taking a day off to kick back with the kids. 

Barkcamp State Park- I so need a pedicure... or time to repaint my toenails. 
     I'll be back- I've got plenty of ideas to share- but for now I'm going to kick back and follow a chipmunk across a field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read every comment posted, so please feel free to tell me what you're thinking.